Join our Team!
Hunter Savage is hiring in our Belfast office!
We are currently recruiting for the following role:
- Engineering & Technical Recruitment Consultant – Belfast office
Join Our Team
Hunter Savage is a niche recruitment consultancy. We’re focused on developing partnerships with the candidates and employers we work with and we believe in developing relationships that stand the test of time.
We apply this philosophy when we recruit internally, believing in building long-term employee relationships. We believe our employees reach success by helping others reach success, and we work hard to facilitate that.
We’re a small and focused team working in a collegiate environment. We believe in what we do and we’re looking for similarly committed individuals to join our team.
Why Work With Us?
We specialise in: Accountancy & Finance, Engineering & Technical, Executive, Financial Services, Human Resources, Insurance, Legal and Sales & Marketing.
We’re a small, but focused team. We believe in developing long-term relationships with the candidates and employers we work with, and those relationships are driven by the members of our team.
What does a career at Hunter Savage offer?
A successful recruitment career is a very financially rewarding experience. What you earn is ultimately determined by your effort and success.
At Hunter Savage we offer a highly supportive team environment. We have a successful and positive team environment which is a key enabler for your success.
- We offer excellent mentoring and structured training with the opportunity of rapid progression within our company.
- We offer excellent pay and commission structure. The financial rewards are exceptional and commission structure is uncapped and clearly defined to encourage success.
- Our hours of work are 8:30-5:30 Mon-Thurs and 8:30-4:30 on Friday. As a company we offer good work/life balance and consultants don’t need to do overtime.
- 23 days holidays plus your birthday off (plus stats) increases to 25 days + birthday off (plus stats) with service.
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service.
- Contributory Pension
- Health & Wellbeing – Employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social activities
If you would like to learn more about what your career path could potentially look like at Hunter Savage, please give Ronan Savage a call directly to have a confidential chat. 07756805605 or 0852155537.
Job posted by
Belfast & Dublin
Take the first step, get in touch and we can explore how we can help you.