Accounting Technician – Newly Created Position
Belfast ▪ Accounting & Finance
Salary: £19,000 - 27,000
2 weeks ago
Great opportuntity here in a progressive and forward-thinking accountancy firm with a genuine interest in the satisfaction of their employees.
The successful Accounting Technician will be qualified with experience in an accountancy practice. This is a newly created position.
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparing personal and corporate tax computations.
- Providing bookkeeping services
- Payroll - weekly and monthly
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Accounting technician – qualified or with suitable experience
- Previous experience in an accountancy practice
- Team player with first class presentation and time management skills
The broad salary range for this role represents a number of employment options. Those with a full ATI qualification and significant experience in a similar role will be considered for a higher salary. However, the lower salary is on offer to those with less experience, who would also like to continue studying towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification, as support will be offered for this.
Hunter Savage is a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We specialise in Accountancy/Finance,Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other Accountancy position please contact me in confidence, you'll find my details on LinkedIn; https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-osborne-471bb2130/
Alternatively please apply via the link below.
Job posted by
Accounting & Finance
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..