Northern Ireland (excl. Belfast) ▪ IT
5 months ago
We are proud to be presenting one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Working with the latest cyber security and compliance software they are seeking to find the latest addition to their Cloud Operations team.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Award winning company.
- Excellent personal and career development.
- Working with latest technology.
- Troubleshoot Application Issues
- Provide workable solutions to onboard software
- Work with Cloud Ops to implement standards
- Setup configurations for new installations
- 1 years’ experience in similar position
- SQL experience
- Demonstrate your initiative to solve problems
- Ambition to achieve new accreditations
- Demonstrate technical maturity and communicate effectively with team members
- Our client cannot consider any applications that require Visa’s or Sponsorships to work within the UK.
- Excellent salary depending on experience.
- Great benefits.
- Opportunity to progress.
For further information, and to apply for this Application Support position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Insurance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..