Belfast ▪ Accounting & Finance
Salary: £22,000 - 26,000
3 months ago
I'm interested in speaking to experienced bookkeepers about this newly created position within a small accountancy firm in Belfast. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking firm in a diverse and interesting role that will allow you to build relationships with clients while providing timely and accurate bookkeeping services.
The firm itself has a professional yet friendly culture, they are offering a competitive salary which will be dependent on experience.
In this role you will primarily work in the office in their central Belfast location, but will also have regular visits to clients in the local area to support them with their bookkeeping requirements on-site.
The main responsibilities you will have include;
- Undertaking bookkeeping for a varied portfolio of small businesses using software such as Xero, Quickbooks, Sage etc
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients and building effective working relationships
- Assisting clients with cloud software
- Managing workload to ensure deadlines are met whilst maintaining an accurate standard of work
To apply for this role you must have;
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within another accountancy firm
- An ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Qualified or part-qualified Accounting Technician or similar qualification
You will also ideally have;
- Experience using Quickbooks, Xero, Sage or similar accounting packages
- Experience in working with clients in professional services industries
For more information or a confidential discussion, you can reach out to me, Steven Osborne on LinkedIn where you'll find my information and contact details.
Job posted by
Accounting & Finance
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..