Company Secretary – Funds
Dublin ▪ Legal
4 days ago
Our client, a financial services firm, is seeking a Funds Company Secretary. A fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions, and associated documentation
- Maintain and update statutory records and client database
- Making statutory filings
- Arrange for notarising and legalisation of documents
- Scheduling of board and general meetings
- Drafting of meeting minutes
- Collating board packs and distribution of these packs to directors in advance of meetings
- Preparation and filing of Companies Registration Office (CRO) and Central Bank forms
- Maintenance of company registers
- Maintenance of compliance calendars
- Executing certain documentation on behalf of company
- Qualified ICSA would be preferred
- 3+ years' experience in funds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and lead a team
- Organised, structured approach to work, with good attention to detail
- Team player, able to work well with internal stakeholders
For further information, and to apply for this Company Secretary job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 015267420
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..