Experienced Junior Litigation Legal Secretary
Belfast ▪ Legal
4 days ago
This role is a full time permanent position.
The candidate must have at least 1+ years legal secretarial experience.
Litigation is preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to develop their career within a professional legal environment as a legal secretary.
- GCSE Math and English or equivalent
- 1 year+ legal secretarial experience
- Audio typing
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work independently but also as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, learn quickly and display initiative
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to provide practical support
- Secretarial support
- Amending and formatting agreements/documents as required
- Dealing with correspondence
- Undertake general administrative support tasks, such as filing and document management
- Opening of new clients on databases
- Opening cases on relevant case management systems
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
For further information, and to apply for this Legal Secretary role, please contact Margaret Savage on 028 9008 0031. Visit our website for a full list of Legal opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..