Experienced Legal Secretary Maternity Cover
Belfast ▪ Legal
3 days ago
Our client, a prestigious Law Firm would like an experienced Legal Secretary, with litigation experience for a maternity cover role. Applicants interested in this role MUST come from a legal secretary background.
The hours for this role are: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to develop their career within a professional legal environment as a legal secretary.
- GCSE Math and English or equivalent
- 2 years legal secretarial experience - litigation
- Experience in using OPSIS system
- Audio typing
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Work independently but also as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, learn quickly and display initiative
- Attention to detail
- Maintain Partner/ Office Diary/ Arrange meetings
- Filling/data-recording including case management recording
- Digital Dictation / Audio-typing
- Telephone duties
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Booking meetings for clients and internal staff members
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence from digital dictation
- Opening and closing files and preparing bundles for fee earners
NEXT STEPS - Hunter Savage Belfast & Dublin
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Margaret Savage.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..