General Counsel – Leading Irish company
Ireland (excl. Dublin) ▪ Legal
2 hours ago
Hunter Savage is working exclusively with a leading Irish company seeking to appoint a General Counsel for the first time.
The company is an indigenous Irish company, and a market leader in their sector, trading across Ireland, the UK, and Internationally.
As this is the first appointment of a GC, the role will evolve over time. Initially, the focus of the role will be providing expert, strategic legal advice to management, setting internal governance policies, and advising on a wide range of legal matters such as:
- legal issues around commercial decisions
- Advising in relation to obligations arising from existing lending facilities, to loan and facility agreements, including credit support documentation
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts
- Working across the business to provide legal expertise and manage risk
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR and all data and privacy issues
We are seeking applicants with experience in corporate, finance, and commercial law. Candidates will have approx a min of 5yrs PQE and come from either a Practice or In-House role in the Republic of Ireland, N.Ireland or Eng & Wales.
Specific experience in loan documentation and credit support is very desirable.
The company is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package. Interviewing and onboarding are being undertaken remotely.
For a confidential overview and further discussion please contact Ronan Savage 0852155537 or 07756805605.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..