Head of HR
Cookstown ▪ Human Resources
1 week ago
Hunter Savage have been exclusively retained to recruit an experienced Head of HR for our Client, a leading, global organisation in the County Tyrone area.
This is a new, permanent strategic HR leadership role. The successful Head of HR will lead the team and work closely with key stakeholders and the wider business to deliver the company’s global talent and OD people agenda. Reporting to the CEO, the Head of HR, Talent and OD will take the lead in planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and interventions. This pivotal role will be instrumental in managing change programmes and delivering key projects in order to support continued growth and a fantastic company culture where employees can thrive.
- Report to the CEO and manage an expanding HR team
- Develop and implement the company’s People agenda
- Act as a trusted, strategic business partner to key stakeholders
- Lead the organisation design of the company to ensure commercial objectives are attained
- Lead the HR team to deliver business critical HR services
- Change management projects
- Implement and review HR policy, procedures and processes
- Strong commercial management of people costs and risks across the business
- Oversee employee relations activity – disciplinary, grievances, absence management, performance management and litigation
- Work with the Management Team to improve recruitment, retention and attraction strategies, identify skill gaps, succession planning etc
- Manage critical HR projects to deliver significant benefits for the business
- Responsible for developing and managing the learning and development strategy, creating and managing talent pools and building career pathways and implementing training programmes where necessary
- Build strong relationship with leaders and teams within the business to enhance overall organisational performance and oversee the Annual Performance Management Process
- Key contributor to business improvement initiatives
- Act as a culture champion
- Analyse data to identify trends and ensure appropriate prompt action
- Review global compensation and benefits frameworks and make improvements where necessary
- 3rd level qualification in HR Management or relative discipline, essential
- CIPD qualified (minimum level 5 or 7), essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable, senior HR Management/Director/Head of role
- Strong working knowledge of NI employment legislation, essential
- Proven experience of exceptional HR delivery
- Demonstrative experience of a fresh, innovative approach to leading and managing and HR function, retention of talent, development of talent and performance management at all levels
- Experience of supporting HR activity globally would be desirable
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- Performance related bonus
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- County Tyrone location
- Large, successful employer
For further information and to apply for this Head of HR job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..