Dublin ▪ Legal
1 month ago
- Be able to demonstrate a strong flare and passion for the healthcare area of law;
- Have strong IT and litigation knowledge skill sets.
- Be able to form strong rapport with both clients and colleagues alike;
- Be a reliable and loyal team player who is willing to go the extra mile;
- Meeting expected monthly financial and case progression targets;
- Expected to make a constructive contribution to the non - chargeable activities of the team and firm;
- Responsibility for building and maintaining productive working relationships
- Taking instructions from clients and responsibility for providing technical advice to clients;
- Responsibility for the quality of client services by self and by team and support staff;
- Advancing professional negligence claims and setting cases down for hearing;
- Managing “work in progress” and outlay in accordance with business standards;
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience inpersonal injury practise and preferably a health law practice
- Must be able to read and understand medical records and medical reports
- Excellent computer skills
- Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate that they have experience with dealing with catastrophic personal injury cases, medical negligence cases or high value personal injury cases and who have direct experience of running such cases in the High Court.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..