Co Tyrone ▪ Human Resources
4 weeks ago
Due to continued success, Hunter Savage are working exclusively with a leading global organisation in the County Tyrone area, to recruit an experienced HR Administrator. This is a temporary HR admin job, with a start date in January 2021. The successful HR Administrator will enjoy working as part of a very busy team, supporting the onboarding and employee lifecycle processes within the business. Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR administrator should be available to start in January and have a minimum of 12 months HR administration experience.
- Report to the HR Manager
- Provide HR Administrative support across a number of key HR areas
- Onboarding, updating new start details, performance management, terms and conditions, leave, absence and exit process
- Maintain relevant HR files in line with data protection
- Support the Managers in the generation, distribution and collation of annual HR processes
- Maintain employee records and update systems
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 12 months HR Administration experience
- Exceptional customer service skills gained in a service orientated, commercial environment
- Proven track record of producing high quality work within tight deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent salary
- January start date
- Ongoing temporary position
- Full time hours
- County Tyrone location
- Large, successful employer
- Excellent career progression
For further information and to apply for this HR Administrator job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..