Dungannon ▪ Human Resources
1 week ago
Due to a maternity absence, and continued success, our large, highly successful, manufacturing client urgently wishes to recruit an HR Administrator.
This is a fixed term contract HR Administrator job for a 9-12 month duration. It’s an exciting HR generalist opportunity and the successful HR Administrator will join an expanding HR team, reporting directly to the HR Business Partner.
With at least 2 years HR Administration experience, the HR Administrator will support a wide variety of HR processes and procedures, time & attendance, manpower planning, administering for ER cases, probation reviews etc.
- Report to the site HR Business Partner
- Support with manpower planning
- Daily review of time & attendance
- Setting up new employees, ensuring all information is added to the system
- Communicating effectively with departments regarding new employee set up requirements
- Processing contractual amendments on the system
- Running of weekly reports to sense check and cleanse the system
- Administrative support; issuing letters, maintaining records, case progression and case management covering inefficiency, performance, disciplinaries and appeals
- Support business improvement to processes and services
- 2 years HR Administration experience
- Experience in a fast paced, challenging commercial environment
- Proven track record in using HR systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent salary
- 9-12 month fixed term contract
- Full time hours – 8.30-5 Mon- Friday
- Office based
- County Tyrone location
- Large, successful employer
Close date 15th January 2021
For further information and to apply for this HR Administrator job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..