HR Administrator x 3
Belfast ▪ Human Resources
1 week ago
Due to increased workflow, our Client, a large, prestigious employer in the Greater Belfast area, wishes to recruit a number of temporary HR Administrators. They are keen to appoint candidates from Recruitment, Learning & Development and HR Generalist backgrounds. These are temporary HR jobs ranging in duration from 3-12 months, with the possibility of extension. With immediate start dates, these are ideal roles for candidates with 1 years experience, keen to continue to build out their skillset.
- 3 temporary HR administration vacancies available
- Each role specialises in different areas – HR generalist, Recruitment and Learning & development
- Contract duration will vary, 12 months for the Recruitment Administrator, 3 months for the HR Generalist Administrator and Learning & Development Administrator
- Provide comprehensive administration support for the function
- Minimum of 1 years’ recent, relevant HR, Recruitment of Learning & Development/Training experience.
- 1 years experience in preparing documents and dealing with queries
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload.
- Experience of maintaining an HR management system
- CIPD membership would be desirable
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Varied contracts 3-12 months dependent upon the role.
- 37 hours per week
- 37 days holiday (pro rata)
- Busy team environment
- Well established employer in Greater Belfast
- Free car parking
To apply for these Temporary HR Administrator jobs, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage for a confidential discussion.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..