HR Business Partner
belfast ▪ Human Resources
1 month ago
Due to continued success, our Client, a leading international professional services organisation, wishes to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner. This is new, permanent HR job, a true HR generalist opportunity. The successful HR Business Partner will work as a trusted advisor with multiple business areas and key stakeholders. Working at both a strategic and operational level, the HR Business Partner will align the people strategy with business goals and objectives, supporting good practice and consistency in process execution.
- Advise on all HR related queries
- Drive the implementation and delivery of key HR services and initiatives
- Act as the key interface between HR and the Business areas
- Translate business requirements into effective HR practices, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives
- Participate in the roll out of culture and conduct initiatives
- Support the management of the company’s talent lifecycle process
- Identify and manage the talent profile within business areas, including individual and departmental training needs
- In partnership with the ER team, provide clear advice on all aspects of employment law issues
- Support, develop and coach management on performance management issues and dispute resolutions
- Offer guidance in order to resolve matters informally, and where required, initiate formal performance improvement plans
- Improve the data quality of HR analytics
- Manage regular and adhoc MI requests
- Partner with resourcing specialists to identify resourcing solutions and promotion of Early Careers Programme
- Discuss, Challenge and agree resource requirements with Senior Leadership
- Interview candidates and provide structured feedback on suitability
- Regional HR projects
- Educated to Degree level
- Minimum of 4 years recent experience working in HR services at HRBP level
- Extensive experience managing the employee lifecycle – experience of PIPs, probation review, performance reviews etc
- Strong NI and UK employment law knowledge
- Experience of managing HR projects
- Experience of HR data analytics and MI reporting
- Strong communication skills & ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Full time, permanent role
- Highly successful, international employer
- Belfast based
For further information and to apply for this permanent HR Business Partner job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlist criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..