Belfast ▪ Human Resources
6 months ago
Due to increased workflow, our Client, a prestigious employer in the Greater Belfast area, wishes to recruit an experienced HR Manager. This is a temporary, strategic HR Generalist Management job initially for a 6 month duration, with the possibility of being made permanent. The successful HR Manager will enjoy leading a small team of 3, overseeing the provision of HR advice on policies and procedures, attendance management, reporting/MI and managing internal employee movement. This is a critical role in the provision of an efficient and effective HR service.
- Initially 6 months duration with possibility of being made permanent
- Manage a small HR team
- Plan, organise, coordinate and monitor the provision of efficient and effective HR services
- Vacancy management and staff deployment,
- Support managers in dealing with staff absence, carry out sick absence review meetings, and make decisions about whether to issue formal warnings
- Monitor and report on attendance management
- Provide sound HR advice in accordance with policies
- Assist in the review and development of HR policies
- Carry out formal investigator meetings as required
- Manage the maintenance of the integrated payroll and HR system
- Provide HR management information
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience HR Management essential
- Experience of advising on policy and procedures
- 1-2 years people management experience. Planning and allocating tasks and managing the performance of a team to meet objectives within deadlines
- Delivery of services to tight deadlines
- Experience of maintaining an HR management system, including generating reports and analysing information
- CIPD membership would be desirable
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Initially 6 months contract, with possible extension
- 37 hours per week
- 37 days holiday (pro rata)
- Busy team environment
- Well established employer in Greater Belfast
- Free car parking
To apply for this Temporary HR Manager job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage for a confidential discussion.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..