Enniskillen ▪ Human Resources
1 week ago
Due to a maternity absence, our prestigious and well established Client in the County Fermanagh area, is keen to appoint an experienced HR Manager. This is a contract HR job for a 10 month duration, starting in February 2021. The successful HR Manager will have at least 2-3 years HR Management/Generalist experience with exposure to a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Stand alone HR position
- 10 month contract, starting February 2021
- Provide advice on all aspects of HR processes and policies
- Plan, organise and manage the recruitment and selection process
- Plan and organise and execute company communications
- Update HR policies and documentation in line with legislative changes, and as required
- Collate and produce HR reports
- Support Managers with disciplinary and grievances
- Advise on leave, maternity, paternity, flexible working, holiday queries
- Manage all new starter and leaver processes
- Maintain accurate payroll records for monthly and weekly processing
- Manage learning and development; training requests, delivery, inductions etc
- Manage the performance management cycle including probations, appraisals and performance improvement plans
- Degree in HR or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years recent experience working as an HR Manager/Senior HR Advisor
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of HR law and HR best practice
- Experience of using online recruitment systems
- Experience of carrying out induction and other training
- Attractive salary & bonus
- February 2021 start date
- 10 month contract
- 40 hours working week, Monday to Friday
- Free car parking
- Full training and support
To apply for this HR Manager job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..