Co Antrim ▪ Human Resources
1 day ago
Due to continued success, our highly successful and well established production Client in the County Antrim area, is keen to appoint an experienced HR Officer or senior HR Administrator ready to make the step up. This is a 12-18 month fixed term contract HR job.
The successful HR Officer/Senior HR Administrator will initially work from home and collaborate effectively with current, established HR team.
This is a generalist HR Officer role requiring a minimum of 2 years strong HR administration or officer level exposure, within a busy, commercial environment. This is a diverse role and an excellent opportunity for an HR professional to continue to build out their HR skills.
- Assisting the HR Manager and work closely with the team to provide an efficient and effective HR service
- Develop and administer procedures and policies
- Oversee and handle employee relations matters as required – investigations and disciplinaries regarding absence reviews etc
- Provide HR coaching and support to all Line Managers, as required
- Develop and maintain the HR system (PAMS)
- Prepare HR reports as required
- Assist with the implementation of the company’s health and wellbeing and engagement strategies
- Support recruitment, selection and training processes as required
- Other duties as assigned
- 3rd level education and/or CIPD qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a generalist HR role, essential
- Previous experience in dealing with employee relations matters, in particular absence, performance, probation reviews
- Experience in providing advice and support to Line Management and employees
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Good analytical and planning
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attractive salary
- 12-18 month fixed term contract
- Full time hours Monday to Thursday 8-4.30 and 8-2 on Fridays
- Initially working from home with some on site meetings
- Busy team environment
- Successful, well established organisation
- Co Antrim area
- Free car parking
To apply for this HR Officer/Senior HR Administrator job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage for a confidential discussion
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..