HR Officer – new permanent role
Co Antrim ▪ Human Resources
3 weeks ago
Due to continued success, our leading, manufacturing based Client in the Ballymena area, is keen to appoint an experienced HR Officer (HR Generalist). This permanent HR Officer job is an addition to the already established, fast paced HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful HR Officer will enjoy varied, generalist advisory responsibilities and deliver a full range of HR activities to support the wider business.
The working hours for this HR Advisory role are unique, Monday to Thursday 6am-2.30pm and 6am-1.30pm on Fridays.
- Assisting the HR Manager to ensure the business adheres to employment law, and company policies and procedures
- Support the management team and offer practical guidance on recruitment, performance and staff development
- Provide advice and guidance on the consistent and effective application of HR policies, procedures and practices
- Act as an initial point of contact for enquiries and issues related to HR and payroll
- Deal with all HR matters including, recruitment and selection, processing leavers and holidays
- Assist with investigations and disciplinaries
- Maintain the HR database and reporting on absence, retention and diversity
- Work with the business in order to implement new company policies and goals
- Ensure compliance to the company health and safety policies and procedures
- 3rd level education, Degree or equivalent
- CIPD qualified
- 2-3 years + HR generalist experience within a fast paced, manufacturing or production orientated industry sector
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Available to work Monday – Thursday 6am-2.30pm and 6am-1.30pm on Fridays
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Permanent, full time position
- Unique work pattern - Monday to Thursday 6am-2.30pm and 6am-1.30pm on Fridays
- Busy team environment
- Successful, professional organisation
- Ballymena area
- Free car parking
To apply for this HR Officer/Generalist job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage for a confidential discussion
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..