Junior Account Handler
Belfast ▪ Insurance
4 days ago
I am working with a regional insurance broker who have been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the province for over 15 years. They are looking to recruit aJunior Account Handleras a result of sustained growth.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Excellent opportunity for a Graduate or school leaver
- Create a long term career in insurance
- Provided with training and support towards professional qualifications
- Mid-term adjustments
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide office-cased support to your assigned Account Executive
- Administer appropriate actions required for renewal of contracts
- Provide professional telephone handling service
- Ensure smooth running of assigned portfolio
- Develop and maintain professional relationships
- Previous customer service / call handling experience would be desirable but all backgrounds considered.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- qualified to A-Level standard and candidates must be able to evidence a minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday entitlement
- Exam Support
For further information, and to apply for this Junior Account Handler position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Services opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..