Learning & Development Officer
Belfast ▪ Human Resources
7 months ago
Due to increased workflow, our Client, a large, prestigious employer in the Greater Belfast area, wishes to recruit an experienced Learning & Development/Training Officer. This is temporary L&D Officer job, initially for a 3 month temporary duration, with the possibility of a further extension. Our prominent, public sector client is offering an immediate start date. The successful Training Officer will report to the Learning & Development Manager and provide administrative support for L&D initiatives, training plans and reporting.
- Initially 3 months duration with possibility of a further extension
- Report to the L&D Manager
- Provide admin support for L&D initiatives including training plans and dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Update and maintain L&D data
- Draft monthly management information reports eg training attendance and activity
- Liaise with external training providers regarding scheduling and delivery of training
- Liaise with manager to arrange and facilitate onboarding inductions
- Minimum of 2 years’ recent, relevant Learning & Development/Training experience. Demonstrable experience preparing documents and dealing with HR queries.
- 1-2 years people management experience. Planning and allocating tasks and managing the performance of a team to meet objectives within deadlines
- Delivery of services to tight deadlines
- 2 years experience of maintaining an HR management system
- CIPD membership would be desirable
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Initially 3 months contract, with possible extension
- 37 hours per week
- 37 days holiday (pro rata)
- Busy team environment
- Well established employer in Greater Belfast
- Free car parking
To apply for this Temporary Learning & Development/Training Officer job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage for a confidential discussion.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..