Legal PA – Corporate
Dublin ▪ Legal
Salary: €45,000 - 50,000
2 months ago
A leading Law firm in Dublin are seeking a Legal Personal Assistant to join their corporate transactions team. This is a full time / permanent position with an attractive salary. An excellent opportunity! They are looking for an experienced PA who can fit in well and carry themselves.
Top 3 Benefits
- 25 days holiday plus Easter & Christmas
- Healthcare Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Client service -delivering excellent customer service to clients
- Planning & Organisation
- Managing Communications
- Document & filing management
- Billing, Financial and Project Management
- Business Development / Relationship Management
- Fast accurate document production: working on detailed transactions, co-ordinating the inputs of multiple
- Diary management using Microsoft Outlook
The ideal candidate
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Legal Personal Assistant supporting senior staff within a Legal
professional services environment;
• Experience of corporate transactions and M&A preferred;
• Advanced current working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work in a timely manner;
• A high level of integrity, discretion and trust with confidential information;
• Adaptable approach to work, and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team;
• Approachable and highly professional in manner with all levels of staff within an organisation;
• Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail;
• Proactive individual demonstrating evidence of pre-empting tasks rather than reacting to requests.
For further information, and to apply for this Legal PA job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 015267420
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..