Belfast ▪ Accounting & Finance
Salary: £19,000 - 22,000
3 weeks ago
This is a small payroll bureau that is experiencing continual growth, consistently winning new clients due to their efficient, detailed and friendly service.
In this role you will not be focused on one specific, large client, but will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients with varying requirements. This is a technical payroll position that will genuinely help you develop into an experience in the field, while being supported by a team of professionals.
Some of the wide ranging duties in this role include;
- Administrative and advisory payroll responsibilities, with regular direct contact with the client
- Ensuring all payrolls (monthly, fortnightly and weekly) are processed within the required timeframe
- Administration of pensions and Auto (or re-Auto) enrolment
- Maintaining accurate records of client correspondence
- Liaising with HMRC when required
- Maintain your own portfolio of clients
- Processing ROI payrolls
- Detailing other ad-hoc processing including benefits in kind, company car values, bonuses etc
- Progressing to oversee more junior members of staff
Applicants who are likely to be successful will have the following;
- 1+ years' experience in a payroll position
- A strong understanding in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with clients and fellow team members
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- A keen interest in developing a career as a payroll professional
As well as the opportunity to progress, technical payroll experience, training and qualifications, this company offers a friendly and supportive working environment.
For further information, and to apply for this Payroll position, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy and Finance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..