Belfast ▪ Human Resources
1 week ago
Due to increased workflow and internal demands, our Client, a well known employer in the Greater Belfast area, wishes to recruit an experienced Recruitment Manager. This is a temporary, strategic Recruitment Management job initially for a 3 month duration, with the possibility of a further extension. The successful Recruitment Manager will manage a small team and plan, organise, coordinate and monitor the provision of an efficient and effective recruitment service across the business.
- Initially 3 months duration with possible extension
- Manage a small HR team
- Plan, organise, coordinate and monitor the provision of efficient and effective recruitment services
- Provide timely and accurate information to the Senior HR Manager on the progress of individual recruitment competitions, against the recruitment plan
- Liaise with the Equal Opportunities Officer
- Consult with Trade Unions
- Liaise with advertising agencies regarding the placement of advertisements
- Assist with the procurement and management of contracts with external organisations who provide selection and assessment materials
- Work with panel members to agree recruitment documentation and selection methods for each competition
- Develop application forms on the HR system and manage enquiries
- Provide interview training to selection panels
- Quality assure all documentation issued to selection panels
- Manage requests for reasonable adjustments
- Conduct recruitment meetings with selection panels and ensure that all necessary decisions and actions are completed and recorded
- Oversee completion of pre-appointment checks following selection of successful applicants
- Liaise with recruitment manager to arrange onboarding of new recruits
- Continually review recruitment processes and make recommendations on areas of improvement
- Minimum of 2 years experience of assisting recruitment competitions and providing advice on recruitment procedures to selection panels
- At least 2 years line management experience, including the allocation, monitoring and evaluation of work to staff to meet deadlines
- Delivery of services to tight deadlines
- Experience of maintaining an HR management system, including generating reports and analysing information
- CIPD membership would be desirable
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Initially 3 months contract, with possible extension
- 37 hours per week
- 37 days holiday (pro rata)
- Busy team environment
- Well established employer in Greater Belfast
- Free car parking
To apply for this Temporary Recruitment Manager job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage for a confidential discussion.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..