Belfast ▪ Human Resources
1 week ago
Due to increased workflow, our Client, a large public service employer in the Greater Belfast area, wishes to recruit an experienced Recruitment Officer, initially for a 12 month temporary duration. With an immediate start date available, the successful Recruitment Officer will report to the Recruitment Manager and supervise 1 direct report. This is an extremely busy role and the Recruitment Officer will be responsible for planning, organising and coordinating high volume campaigns.
- Initially 12 months duration with possibility of being made permanent
- Report to the Recruitment Manager, 1 direct report
- Plan, organise, coordinate and monitor high volume, end to end recruitment campaigns
- Provide advice and guidance to recruitment panels on procedures
- Liaise with advertising agencies, communications team and external test providers to ensure effective marketing of live vacancies
- Arrange meetings for selection panels and prepare recruitment documentation for meetings
- Create application forms on the HR system and response to applicant queries
- Arrange planning meetings and ensure all necessary decisions and actions are completed and recorded
- Complete pre-appointment checks
- Arrange onboarding for new recruits
- Minimum of 2 years’ Recruitment experience. Demonstrable experience preparing recruitment documents and handling recruitment queries from applicants.
- 1-2 years people management experience. Planning and allocating tasks and managing the performance of a team to meet objectives within deadlines
- Delivery of services to tight deadlines
- 2 years experience of maintaining an HR management system
- CIPD membership would be desirable
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Initially 12 months contract, with possible extension
- 37 hours per week
- 37 days holiday (pro rata)
- Busy team environment
- Well established employer in Greater Belfast
- Free car parking
To apply for this Temporary Recruitment Officer job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage for a confidential discussion.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..