Security VAPT Engineer
Belfast ▪ IT
3 weeks ago
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Working with market leading, innovative technology.
- Excellent benefits and working environment.
- Competitive pay & flexible working
- Design, Implement and support VAPT solutions to protect firm assests.
- Provide easy to understand assessment reports for the target audience.
- Using specialist knowledge to input security risk assessments
- Strong experience in information security, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Excellent knowledge of VAPT concept and best practice.
- Proficiency with common attack tools such as wireshark, kali, burp suite and trustwave.
- Flexible working
- Performance bonus
For further information, and to apply for this Security VAPT Engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV. Visit our website for a full list of I.T opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Our client cannot consider any applications that require Visa’s or Sponsorships to work within the UK.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..