Dublin North ▪ Accounting & Finance
5 days ago
Senior Accountant job opening in North Dublin
We are recruiting for a qualified accountant that has gained experience in an accountancy practice, and who is able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge in client bookkeeping services, at scale and has managed a team providing that service.
This is ideally located for those living in the surrounding areas, on the M1 commuter belt, or indeed travelling across the M50 against traffic, all without having to use public transport.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Based in North Dublin, avoid the hassle of traveling through the city
- Flexible working arrangements
- Client facing position that has great visibility with the Partner group
- You will have primary responsibility of 5 bookkeepers.
- As the team manager you will be responsible for the client onboarding.
- Delivering bookkeeping and management accounts services to startups, SMEs, and larger companies across Ireland.
- You will be a qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CPA.
- Good experience of managing a large portfolio of bookkeeping clients.
- You will come from a small to mid-tier practice environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Generous Benefits Package
- Opportunities for Progression
For further information, and to apply for this job opportunity, please contactAnthony Handley
Visitour websitefor a full list of Accountancy & Finance opportunities.
Job posted by
Accounting & Finance
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..