Senior Analyst, Application Support
Northern Ireland (excl. Belfast) ▪ IT
3 weeks ago
I am working with a Global Manufacturer who are looking for a Digital Architect to join their business as a result of expansion within in business. This position will focus on creating an effortless customer experience by integrating all business applications and working collaboratively will all areas of the business.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Global Manufacturing Company
- Excellent training
- Long term career development
- Evaluating, assisting with design, making recommendations and validating end to end technical architecture.
- Review outsourced service provider processes, to ensure level of service targets and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Identify improvement opportunities, be proactive and ensure incidence reoccurrence is minimised.
- Expert in Orcacle ERP application support/functions
- Degree in IT, Computer Science
- Upgrading Oracle EBS TO R12
- Market leading salaries
- Travel opportunities
For further information, and to apply for this Senior Analyst, Application Support position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Adam Devlin will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of I.T opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Our client cannot consider any applications that require Visa’s or Sponsorships to work within the UK.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..