Senior Cloud Engineer
Northern Ireland (excl. Belfast) ▪ IT
1 week ago
We are proud to be presenting one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Working with the latest cyber security and compliance software they are seeking to find the latest addition to their Cloud Engineering team.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Award winning company
- Excellent personal and career development
- Working with latest technology
- Managing and monitoring Azure infrastructures
- Working in sync with the cloud ops team
- Setup configurations for new installations
- Knowledge share with junior team members
- 5 years experience as a 3rd line engineer
- Expertise with cloud technologies
- Automation skills – Powershell
- Excellent experience with SQL, Active directory, TCP/IP protocols
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Great benefits
- Opportunity to progress
For further information, and to apply for this Senior Cloud Engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Adam Devlin will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of IT opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Our client cannot consider any applications that require Visa’s or Sponsorships to work within the UK.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..