Senior HR Advisor
North Down ▪ Human Resources
2 months ago
Our Client is a large market leader with multiple sites across the UK and Ireland. This HR job is based in the Greater Belfast/North Down area. Our Client urgently wishes to recruit an experienced Senior HR Advisor/Junior HR Business Partner. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract HR job and the successful candidate will join a well established, busy team, and provide support across a variety of HR functions; recruitment, employee relations, L&D, policy, reward and HR based projects.
- Report to the HR Manager
- Responsible for the end to end Recruitment lifecycle – guide on developing job descriptions, advise and design selection methods, participate in interviews
- Act as a key contact for advertising and 3rd party providers
- Ensure cost effective recruitment solutions
- Lead the design and delivery of inductions
- Review and evaluate training initiatives
- Design and deliver people management training courses
- Work with Line Managers to recommend development plans for employees
- Provide an effective HR advisory service in relation to absence, conduct, capability, grievance matters, organisational change the full range of employee relations issues
- Develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with the Trade Union
- Review, update, communicate and implement company policies in line with legislative changes
- Write and draft HR policies, where appropriate
- HR project work – programme research, design, implementation and delivery
- 3rd Level Degree and CIPD qualified (at level 5)
- Significant experience of working in an HR Generalist capacity in a complex, fast paced organisation
- Understanding of industrial relations practices, preferably in a unionised environment
- Up to date Knowledge of NI/UK employment legislation
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent salary & benefits
- 9-12 month Fixed Term Contract Job
- Full time hours
- Greater Belfast/North Down location
- Large successful, multi-site organisation
- Free car parking
- May be some travel to company sites
To apply for this Senior HR Advisor/Junior HR Business Partner job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..