Senior Office Assistant
Belfast ▪ Office Support
Salary: £22,000 - 23,000
2 months ago
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Busy and challenging role in a global law firm
- Competitive Salary – up to £23,000
- Central Belfast Base
- Provide effective, high quality administrative support
- Some PA duties, event organisation, travel bookings and diary management
- Typing letters and proofreading documents
- Coordinating and updating financial reports
- Proven experience of providing an exemplary administrative service
- Third level qualification
- Confident and competent in all Microsoft office packages
- Attention to detail and a proven ability to proof read documents to ensure they are delivered to the appropriate high standard
- Competitive salary – paying up to £23,000
- Full-time, permanent position
- Working for a highly respected, global law firm
- Fantastic team with a supportive and collaborative culture
For further information, and to apply for this Office Assistant job, please contact Stephanie French. Visit our website for a full list of Legal Support opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..