Senior Quantity Surveyor
Co. Down ▪ Engineering & Technical
3 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join this very successful company and bring their required skills.
• Preparation and management of project budgets and allowances
• Commercial control of subcontract packages
• Valuation and agreement of variations
• Preparation of internal reports, including CVRs and Project progress reports
• Reviewing and evaluating contracts to identify key risks
• Preparation and agreement of final accounts expediently after works completion
• BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years experience post qualification experience working as a Contractor’s QS
• Good commercial awareness
• Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
• Previous experience working on fit out projects.
For further information, and to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Engineering & Technical
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..