Co. Down ▪ Engineering & Technical
3 days ago
This ever evolving, expanding and market leading business have been operating in the Co. Down area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Engineer to join this very successful company and bring their required skills.
The Technical Engineer will provide engineering support to the company on and not be limited to:
• Plumbing & Pipework
• HAVC work
• Electrical work
• Structural work
• Ensuring the successful delivery of technical services as per contractual requirements
• Providing Departmental support and guidance on Technical matters
• Preparation of Technical specifications
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers of technical materials, equipment and services
• Preparation of technical specifications for materials & equipment, issuing quotation requests, evaluating quotations received and negotiating supplier terms and pricing
• Co-ordination and monitoring of technical warranty clauses.
• Relevant 3rd level qualification
• 2 years previous experience working in the technical department of a construction related industry or 5 years previous experience working in the technical department of a construction related industry
• GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths
• Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
• Previous experience working in the Technical Department of a marine fit-out company
• Competent in Microsoft Project
• Knowledge of marine technical regulations
For further information, and to apply for this Technical Engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Engineering & Technical
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..