Technical Recruitment Specialist
Antrim ▪ Human Resources
2 months ago
Due to incredible growth and expansion, Hunter Savage are currently recruiting an experienced, Technical Recruitment Specialist/Officer for our market leading Client in the County Antrim area. This is a fixed term contract Recruitment job for a 12 month duration. The successful candidate for this in-house recruitment job will report to the Talent Acquisition Supervisor and will collaborate with the wider HR team to support the recruitment of key business roles across a variety of technical disciplines. The Technical Recruitment Specialise will be responsible for sourcing talent, conducting pre-screening as well as being actively involved in interviews.
Technical/engineering expertise or exposure would be advantageous, experience of proactive sourcing and creative social media expertise is essential.
- Build and maintain pipelines of qualified candidates to deliver against immediate priorities, future needs and business critical positions through the year
- Partner with recruiters to generate ideas and facilitate effective search processes
- Build ongoing relationship with targeted/key candidates
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary, relocation needs etc
- Report on/maintain data around activity, market place trends and produce information for presentation to hiring managers
- Work with business areas to understand hiring needs, job specifications etc
- Update job postings through various career portals
- Screen appropriate candidates to determine their suitability
- Assist in branding as an employer of choice
- Degree in Business or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar recruitment/sourcing role
- Experience of recruiting for engineering/technical roles, advantageous
- Previous experience of pre-screening candidates, essential
- Team player able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Attractive salary & benefits
- 12 month contract
- Full time position
- Leading, international organisation
- Free car parking
For further information and to apply for this Technical Recruitment Specialist job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.
Job posted by
Interested in a confidential discussion about the role, Contact me on the details below.
Alternatively, please apply for the job using the following form..