My Client, a rapidly expanding large firm based in Co Londonderry, is recruiting for an Accounting Technician to join their team. This role is exclusive to Hunter Savage. The successful Accounting Technician will ideally be AAT qualified or part way through professional exams ACCA/ACA with experience in an accountancy practice. This is a newly created position due to a period of sustained growth for my client.
- Preparing accounts for review for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparing personal and corporate tax computations
- Sales and purchase ledger maintenance
- Preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll – weekly and monthly, UK and ROI
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Accounting technician – AAT qualified or with suitable experience
- Previous experience in an accountancy practice
- Team player with first class presentation and time management skills
Hunter Savage is a leading recruitment consultancy based in Belfast. We speacialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other Accountancy position please contact Gemma Murphy in confidence on 07714254890 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please apply via the link below.