This ever expanding, market leading and established company have been operating in the Antrim area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) software engineers to join a world leading firm within the electronic manufacturing/technologies sector and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Well established company based in the Antrim area
2. A market leader and well renowned global firm
3. To provide expert guidance to Research & Development personnel, management and commercial people
• Develop the required detail around the software specification working alongside systems, hardware and production engineers as well as customers.
• Develop the customer specific application software.
• Develop test harnesses to simulate software.
• Assist with and take ownership of software process development.
• will be responsible for developing customer specific application software for that embedded microprocessor
• Experience (or awareness) in all stages of the software lifecycle/processes
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Must possess a degree in Software Engineering
• 2 years’ industrial experience in a software design role.
Desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of digital and analogue electronic circuitry.
• Be able to demonstrate experience in developing software (embedded, system or application) and/or VHDL design/verification.
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Comprehensive benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this software engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.