Hunter Savage are currently working with a market leading and established company to recruit an Electronics Technician for their team based in Co. Antrim. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Technician/Engineer to join a world leading firm within the manufacturing/technologies sector.
The successful electronics technician will enjoy being part of a well structured and growing team and avail of excellent induction and training.
• Building development samples – soldering / testing / fault finding
• Maintaining and general upkeep of electronic labs – stock taking / orders / maintenance
• Support engineering with fault finding, problem resolution, sample builds and verification
• Preparation of test vehicles and test driving
• A good understanding of electronic, mechanical and manufacturing engineering
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a relevant field of engineering
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent with desired subjects to include Maths, English, Science
• An HNC/HND within engineering is not essential but desirable
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Excellent career development
• Free car parking
For further information, and to apply for this electronic technician position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.