This ever expanding, market leading and established company have been operating in the Antrim area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer Technician to join a world leading firm within the manufacturing/technologies sector and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things To Know About This Position:
1. Will be required to build prototypes for various products
2. Will be required to carry out bench testing and verification
3. Will be required to assist in product testing
• Contribute to the overall team/departmental strategy.
• Keep abreast of the latest innovations and developments.
• Ensure compliance at all times with company and statutory requirements.
• Participate in the day-to-day activities of the team and work effectively as a team member to ensure continuous improvement.
• Meet performance measures and KPI’s set for you and your team.
• Communicate in a timely and effective manner with members of your team and other parts of the business.
• Participate in training opportunities.
• Prove ability to design & build electronic test platforms to perform product testing
• HND in Electrical/Electronic or Software Engineering or equivalent
• At least one year’s experience in a manufacturing test environment
• Have excellent oral and communication skills
• Hold a clean driver’s license
Desirable (but not essential)
• CAT C HGV license
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Comprehensive benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this engineering technician position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing