This ever expanding, market leading and established company have been operating in the Antrim area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Manufacturing Product Engineer to join a world leading firm within the manufacturing/technologies sector and bring their required skills.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Development Manager you will have responsibility for:
• Owning the Process Development Roadmap for their Product line including the co-ordination of the new product Design for Manufacture
• Leading the Work Cell/Production Line Concept Development to produce prototype, sample and early production parts in line with challenging customer expectations
• Developing the manufacturing concept in line with volume growth to continuously reduce labour content and cost of capital
• Leading Manufacturing Inputs to Program Managers on new (next generation) products
• Preparing the Manufacturing cost estimates inputs to New Business Opportunity proposals
• Honours Degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high volume manufacturing environment post qualification
• Previous experience in Project Management and leading teams
• Be solution oriented
• Proven track record of driving and achieving results in a fast paced environment
Desirable but not essential
• Previous experience with the design, introduction or manufacturing and test of wireless receiver products is considered advantageous
• Experience in the automotive or electronics sector is considered advantageous
An element of foreign travel will be required in this role.
• Highly competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Induction & training programme
• Development & promotion opportunities
For further information, and to apply for this manufacturing system team leader position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.