This evolving, ever expanding and market leading business have been operating in the Co. Antrim area of Northern Ireland for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Fitter to join a very successful company and work with clients throughout GB and Ireland.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
• One of the Irelands largest concrete manufacturers
• Ever expanding and successful business
• To carrying out day to day mechanical maintenance on fleet vehicles.
• Maintenance and repair of Fleet vehicles (mostly lorries)
• Managing unplanned repairs and breakdowns with the ability to replace machine parts using fabrication techniques
• Refurbishing of parts and general repairs to vehicles on fleet,
• Recording of all work details including equipment issue, time of failure, work carried out, parts used and required follow up actions
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ maintenance/fitting experience
• Diesel Fitter experience essential
• Strong welding skills are essential
• Must have strong organisational skills.
• Experience in carrying out fault finding
For further information, and to apply for this Maintenance Fitter position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.