This ever expanding, market leading and established company have been operating in the Antrim area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Manufacturing Engineer to join a world leading firm within the manufacturing/technologies sector and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Well established company based in the Antrim area
2. A market leader and well renowned global fir
3. Will support the introduction of new products, processes and technologies
• Actively support introduction of new products, new technologies, new processes, new manufacturing lines, new components and new technologies.
• To undertake Advanced Product Quality Planning Activities as necessary, e.g. PFMEAs, Control Plans, Process Flows, Operation and Training instructions, etc.
• Provide feedback on design for manufacturability
• To work with relevant personnel in order to develop specifications, plans and documentation for smooth new product introduction and undertake new customer pre-launch activity.
• To develop and utilize Specific Component PPAP knowledge to maximum benefits to manufacturing and communicate this knowledge to all relevant personnel and at key planning stages
• To create programs for SMT Assembly- Screen Print/SMT/Reflow/AOI/Depanelling, etc. and ensure their continuous improvement
• Provide ongoing technical assistance to global make sites
• To develop industrial engineering specifications as necessary, e.g. line balancing, ergonomics, etc.
• To work alongside the Snr Manufacturing Engineer to respond to customer concerns (8Ds) in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• To undertake continuous improvement activities.
• This role will involve an element of foreign travel to support operations teams and install new lines
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
• Candidates must possess a degree in Engineering or related sciences, e.g. metallurgy, chemistry, physics, etc.
• Candidates must have a good standard of verbal and spoken English
Desirable (but not essential)
- Have at least 1 year’s industrial experience
• Highly competitive salary
• Comprehensive induction programme to all new employees
• Comprehensive benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this hardware design engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.