This ever evolving and market leading building production firm have been operating in the Co. Antrim area of Northern Ireland for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Project Managers to join a very successful company and work with a clients, within the construction industry, throughout GB and Ireland.
Top 3 Things to Know About this job:
• One of the Irelands largest concrete manufacturers
• Ever expanding and successful business
• Will manage the Structural Projects Division
• Will be responsible for the organisation, planning and on-site delivery of large concrete flooring and precast projects.
• Management of site programs, site installation teams and plant/equipment
• To ensure that each project is delivered safely, on program and within budget
• Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years Project Management experience within the construction industry and flexible to travel throughout GB & NI.
• A sound knowledge of the buildability of large precast structures would be a distinct advance but not essential.
• A proven track record of projects management within budget is essential.
• Applicants must have a technical understanding of construction and the ability to read AutoCAD drawings.
• PM to a small team (engineer, draughtsperson, QS , Site) to deliver MSCP
• Precast experience not essential.
• Some experience of Car Parks or multi storey buildings essential. Experience can be precast, structural steel or concrete frame
• Knowledge of working and managing a small in house team to design, manufacture and deliver MSCP.
• Previous experience of working from design to handover a requirement.
• Applicant can be design or construction based but needs to deliver both.
• Financially driven
• Problem solver with good customer skills.
• Understands and can produce own programme.
• 30 days holidays
• Performance related bonus
• Free parking
• Career progression
• Exciting, fast paced and challenging working environment
For further information, and to apply for this Project Manger position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.