This ever expanding, market leading and established company have been operating in the Antrim area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an electronics / software engineer to join a world leading firm within the manufacturing/technologies sector and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Well established company based in the Antrim area
2. A market leader and well renowned global firm
3. Provide modern electronic/software techniques to continuously improve the manufacturing process
The ideal candidate will possess some or all of the following characteristics:
• BEng degree in Electronics, Software or a related engineering discipline (or equivalent)
• Two years’ industrial experience in a Software Design role
• Embedded software development in C or C++.
• Understanding and experience of the software development toolchain: Requirements capture tools, bug/issue tracking tools, IDEs, software analysis and testing tools, documentation tools, compilers and debuggers.
• Experience of using a software development process, i.e. Agile or v-model.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Energetic and self-motivated personality
• Willingness to travel as required to global Sensata and customer sites
• Experience in development of embedded software for wireless communication, including Thread, Zigbee, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
• Experience of GUI development using a RTOS
• Experience in development of automotive software
• Experience developing products/systems compliant to SPICE, MISRA and/or ISO26262 functional safety standards
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Comprehensive benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this electronics / software engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch. Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.