This ever expanding, market leading and established company have been operating in the Antrim area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Software Systems Engineers to join a world leading firm within the electronic manufacturing/technologies sector and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Well established company based in the Antrim area
2. A market leader and well renowned global firm
3. Responsible for tracking and introducing new products to production lines as well as providing test solutions and supporting sample builds.
• To Design, develop and optimise production test sequences that ensure product functionality at EOL test.
• Utilise a working knowledge of a PC programming language to develop and debug new and existing test solutions.
• Contribute to continually optimising the NPI process including writing technical documents and providing product specific training to manufacturing support staff.
• Support FAT and SAT of new production equipment liaising with all internal departments and equipment suppliers at a technical level where required
• Degree in electronics or other engineering related discipline
• Evidence of problem solving, and on time delivery
• Ability to communicate at all levels and represent the Company in a professional manner
• Working knowledge of a PC programming language (C++,C#, Java)(Training Provided)
• Valid Driving License
Desirable but not essential
• Experience in electronic test (ICT systems)
• Experience in product life cycle
• Knowledge RF test and Measurement systems
• 1 years Industrial experience
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Comprehensive benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this Software Systems Engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.