This ever expanding, market leading and established company have been operating in the Antrim area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Development Team Leader to join a world leading firm within the manufacturing/Electronics sector and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Well established company based in the Antrim area
2. Will report to the Systems Development Manager within the Systems Development Group
3. Will lead a cross-functional development team of Systems, Software and Verification engineers
• Will be responsible for time management of team members
• Will collaborate with the appropriate design team Managers to agree team resourcing
• Will support personal development by giving feedback on team member performance.
• Be able to communicate status of project deliverables to Customer Project Leaders
• support successful execution of company processes
• Liaising with customers and internal departments in support of project activities;
• BEng degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Software Engineering (or related discipline)
• A minimum of two years’ industrial experience in a Verification/Test role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
• Energetic and self-motivated personality
• Occasional foreign travel will be required
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Comprehensive benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this Systems Development Team Leader position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.