This ever expanding, market leading and established company have been operating in the Antrim area for a number of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Verification Engineer to join a world leading firm within the manufacturing/technologies sector and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Well established company based in the Antrim area
2. A market leader and well renowned global firm
3. Will develop test solutions for systems and products
• Development of system and product test plans;
• Development of system and product test framework, with a strong focus on automated testing;
• Execution of system and product testing;
• Analysis, documentation and communication of test results and status;
• Liaising with customers and internal departments in support of project activities;
• Travel to customers and suppliers for on-site test, support, training and meetings;
• Assessment and procurement of tools for verification activities;
• Working according to all agreed team procedures, including Agile/Scrum methods
• BEng degree in Electronics, Software or a related engineering discipline
• A minimum of two years’ industrial experience in a Verification/Test role
• Experience of developing automated test frameworks
• Proven ability to collate, analyse and report on large data sets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
• Energetic and self-motivated personality
• Willingness to travel as required to other global sites and also customer sites
Desirable but not essential
• Experience in testing of wireless communication links, such as Thread, Zigbee, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
• Experience in development of tests for battery-powered devices
• Experience development tests using National Instruments or similar tools
• Experience in testing of automotive standards e.g. CAN bus, AUTOSAR
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team development environment
• Experience developing products/systems compliant to Automotive SPICE and/or ISO26262 functional safety standards
• ISTQB Foundation Level Certified Tester of higher.
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Comprehensive benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this Systems Verification Engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.