This global firm have been operating in the Craigavon area of Northern Ireland for over 25 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join this well established manufacturing firm and to bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Working with a market leading global manufacturing company
2. To provide day to day electrical maintenance on all machinery
3. Required to provide manufacturing operations with technical support and pro-active solutions
• Undertake electrical maintenance cover for production to ensure that breakdowns and other issues are resolved promptly, and downtime is minimised.
• Utilise the Mp2 system to ensure that all Active Maintenance work is recorded and closed.
• Utilise the Maintenance Request Data Base to ensure that all Reactive Maintenance work is logged, recorded and closed.
• Undertake project work through from installation to commissioning to ensure changes are implemented to the plan and refined if necessary.
• Provide technical support within the engineering department, to other operational departments and external contractors to ensure that the best solutions are identified and implemented.
• Attend and contribute to team meetings once a month which drive departmental performance in order to support continuous improvement and sustainability initiatives.
• Follow all site rules relating to health & safety, environment and quality to ensure that we remain compliant with all legislation and internal procedures.
• A recognised apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering, typically gained as an electrical engineer in a manufacturing environment.
• Educated to ONC or equivalent in Electrical engineering
• Must be willing to undertake training as required
• Proven experience with AC/DC motors, 3 phase electrics, variable speed drives and servo control systems
• Proven experience of PLC interrogation and use in fault finding
• Experience of fault diagnosis on control systems using schematics, program listing or diagnostics
Desirable (but not essential)
• Educated to HNC and BTEC Level 4
• Multi-skilled NVQ level 3
• An understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
• High speed tufting machine experience.
• IET 17th or 18th edition
• Working knowledge of Autocad
• Excellent salary negotiable DOE
• Company benefits
For further information, and to apply for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of design/manufacturing opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.