Hunter Savage are delighted to be working with one of Northern Ireland’s leading organisations, based 30 minutes outside Belfast, in the County Armagh area. We are keen to recruit an experienced HR Assistant. This is a fixed term contract HR administration job for a 6 month duration. Offering an immediate start, this is a varied HR job and the successful HR Assistant will enjoy supporting the team on a range of HR activities.
- 6 month Fixed term contract, immediate start available
- Reporting to the HR manager
- Administrative support with recruitment and selection processes
- Training support – scheduling, collating material etc
- Maintain and update the PAMS and TMS systems
- Filing and ad hoc administrative tasks
- 3rd Level Degree in a relevant discipline, desirable
- Minimum of 2 years HR administration experience, essential
- Knowledge of and experience in recruitment, training, performance management and employee engagement
- IT literate
- Confident and engaging approach
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Immediate start available
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Full time hours – 9-5 Mon – Fri
- Successful, expanding organisation
- Free car parking
To apply for this HR Assistant job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage for a confidential discussion.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.