Our successful, ambitious, Lisburn based Client is undergoing an exciting period of positive change and growth. To drive the business forward they wish to recruit an experienced and talented HR Manager. This is a permanent, stand alone, HR Manager job. Reporting to the CFO, this is both a hands-on, and strategic, HR Management role.
The successful HR Manager will be a key member of the Senior Management team and will be responsible for evolving the HR function across 2 UK sites, advising and influencing circa 90 employees. In addition to the day to day, reactive HR transactions, expertise in creating performance management, L&D, engagement and communication strategies are essential.
For the first 6 months the HR Manager will be expected to travel to England 2 days per week.
- Development of an HR strategy
- Influence the people aspect of the business strategy, including organisational structure & design
- Management of learning and development activities
- Lead the annual pay review and continue to develop the employee benefits offering
- Manage the performance management process and ensure that all staff members have SMART objectives
- Support the recruitment and selection process
- Evolve and manage the induction process
- Support talent and succession planning
- Develop and lead the employee communication strategy
- Develop HR Policy and procedures
- Manage all employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, redundancy and retirement
- Continuously improve policies and procedures
- Manage the HR System
- 3rd level qualification
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum of 5 years senior HR Generalist/Management experience
- Previous experience working within an engineering/security sector would be advantageous
- Strong employment law knowledge in GB & NI
- Experience of conducting security vetting would be advantageous
- Strong track record managing and resolving ER cases
- Experience of developing performance management processes, engagement and L&D initiatives and programmes
- Self starter
- Enthusiastic about people development, talent management and HR strategy
- Attractive salary
- Permanent, full time hours (40 hours per week)
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- 33 days annual leave
- Free car parking
- Travel to England 2 days per week for the first 6 months
For further information and to apply for this HR Manager job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.