This global firm have been operating in the Craigavon area of Northern Ireland for over 25 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Multiskilled Lead Engineer to join this well established manufacturing firm and to bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Working with a market leading global manufacturing company
2. Will hold responsibility for both Mechanical & Electrical works on factory machinery
3. Be part of a highly competent shift team, supporting the maintenance team manager and development of all engineers on board
• The successful applicant will have strong analytical skills both mechanically and electrically, demonstrating a sound understanding of working on electrical and pneumatic systems
• Knowledge of PLC’s and programming on AB and Siemens, AC and servo drives
• Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment with high speed production equipment
• Utilise the Mp2 (CMMS) system to ensure that all Active Maintenance work orders & parts are logged and closed
• Demonstrates the ability of being able to maintain and improve effective working practices, use of facilities and materials etc.
• Carry out tasks to ensure compliance with legal regulation and internal procedure in order to maintain the highest standards of health & safety adherence.
• Undertake project work from installation through to commissioning to ensure changes are implemented to the plan and refined if necessary.
• Possess strong leadership and management skills
• You will be qualified to NVQ Level 3/4 multi-skilled (or equivalent, ONC or equivalent in electrical Engineering, BTEC level 3 Electronic/Engineering)
• Recognised apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
• Understanding of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Understanding of engineering schematic drawings and fault finding diagnostics
• PLC programming knowledge (Siemens / Allen Bradley)
• Experience in high speed automated machinery servo-control systems
• Basic knowledge of IT systems MS Office
• IET 17th or 18th edition
Desirable (but not essential)
• Educated to BTEC HNC/HND, BTEC level 4
• Full driving licence
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Experience working shifts
• Textile manufacturing experience
• Working knowledge of Autocad
• Excellent salary negotiable DOE
• Company benefits
For further information, and to apply for this Multiskilled Lead Engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Visit our website for a full list of design/manufacturing opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.