This established firm are valued by consumers and retailers alike and have been providing high quality food produce for the UK and global market from their long standing Northern Ireland base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for project engineers to join a leading firm and bring their required skills.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Working in a well renowned organisation.
2. Will be responsible for supporting projects and process improvement projects within the manufacturing environment
3. Wil report to the Group Chief Engineer on-site and working closely with Operations and Production personnel
• Optimisation and understanding of current processes;
• Governance and development of current and future processes;
• Research and introduction of new technology to enable the business to progress;
• Support the introduction of new products and development of existing products at site, working closely with the Chief Engineer and Operations team;
• Planning project development and implementation for control systems;
• Troubleshooting and programming a range of PLCs;
• Fault assessment, diagnosis and repair, as well as standard maintenance;
• Preventative Planned Maintenance;
• Continuous Improvement;
• Repair and maintenance of control systems, in line with related schematics / technical drawings;
• Maintenance of specialised equipment such as hydraulic systems, thermocouples, PLC’s, converter drives and other key instruments.
• A good working knowledge of PLC controls;
• Fundamental knowledge of electrical systems;
• Experience in building electrical panels;
• City & Guilds 16/17/18th Edition wiring;
• Good all round knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems;
• Experience of pneumatic controlled systems.
• Competitive salary
• Free parking
• Employer Pension
• Life Assurance
• Company shop
For further information, and to apply for this maintenance engineer position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Chris Bell will be in touch.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.